Sawmill Place Kitchen + Market, The
Open Mon-Fri 6:30am-2:00pm, Sat 6:30am-11:30am
From 515, take 129 North. Travel appr. 2 miles, turn right on Pat Haralson Drive, travel appr. 2 miles, restaurant on left.
The Sawmill Place Kitchen + Market is North Georgia's Farm to Table Destination. Local growers and purveyors keep the harvest driven menu stocked with fresh ingredients for the restaurant's nostalgically Southern menu. The Farm to Table concept is carried over into the market that features locally grown produce, Georgia Grown products and Tri-State area artisan goods. Recommended by Explore Georgia as one of the top 4 breakfast restaurants in Georgia and a top 10 destination by Best Things in Georgia.
Shawn & Amy Kight
- Cooked to order Breakfast including Specialty Omelettes
- Homemade Specials using Farm Fresh Local Produce
- Over 100,000 eggs cooked to order each year!
- Locally Sourced, Harvest Driven Menus
- New Market opened in October 2017